t Alex Bratic Dental Care, we try our best to see and treat patients on the same day they contact us. We offer quick, effective dental emergency service. We will work with you every step of the way to ease your pain and provide the best treatment solution for your case, and as quickly as possible!
In case of a toothache, follow these first aid steps:
- Clean your mouth. Gargle with lukewarm salt-water solution several times a day (1/2 teaspoon of salt in eight ounces of water).
- Use dental floss to further ensure that there is no food debris stuck/left.
- Take a pain-reliever to relieve the pain. Never give an aspirin to those under 18 years old and never put aspirin directly on the gums as this will only burn them.
- Apply clove oil instead, using a clean cotton swab.
- If there is swelling, apply a cold compress on the outside cheek of the ailing tooth.
Alex Bratic Dental Care is committed to offering you prompt and quality emergency dental service. We offer several emergency services for your benefit including: